London is a huge, cosmopolitan city covering around 600 square miles, with a multi-cultural population of around 7.5 million. The city is the capital of Great Britain, home of the Royal Family and is at the heart of British political, business and financial life. The city boasts a huge array of attractions, historic buildings, galleries and museums and attracts millions of domestic and foreign tourists every year.
Why invest in the UK?
- The UK has one of the world’s most innovative, entrepreneurial and highly skilled workforces
- Political stability. Transparency International rated the UK high on the Transparency list, the UK is the country with the least corruption in the world, achieving a higher rating in comparison to the US, Japan, Germany and France
- Economic stability, the UK was among the best performing of all of the major economies in 2014, with established housing regulations and a very transparent tax system
- The British pound maintains itself as a ‘safe haven’ currency (Citigroup)
- Strong transport links; the UK is known for its world class transport system. The Government has invested heavily in improved Air, Rail Network and Rail Freight infrastructure
- The UK is home to the top six Universities in Europe, two of which are featured in he top three global Universities
- The UK population increased by 5 million over the past 12 years, the largest increase of any European country with an estimated population of 64 million
- The UK offers fantastic investment opportunities nationwide, and is a proven safe and secure place to invest your money